Take-In Chicken Egg Rolls
Servings: 20 Egg Rolls
Low-fat, yet DELICIOUS, egg rolls that are a house favorite and freeze very well!
- 2 tablespoons Olive/Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger - Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion - Finely Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic - Minced
- 2 cups Chicken Breast - Cooked and Shredded
- 16 oz Package of Cabbage and Carrot Salad Mix
- 4 oz Package of Alfalfa Sprouts or Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade
- 20 Egg Roll Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Heat oil over medium heat. Once hot, add ginger, onion, and garlic. Cook until tender. Add all of the other ingredients, except wrappers. Mix well. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and drain all excess liquid. Roll egg rolls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once at the halfway mark. Remove from heat. Cool slightly, then eat!