Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
Looking for a low carb chicken recipe? This Chicken Parmesan dish is a must try. Garlic and Italian seasoned chicken breasts are baked in a no-sugar-added spaghetti tomato sauce. Absolutely delicious!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce (I use Hunt's No Added Sugar Italian Baking Sauce or Classico Spicy Red Pepper Spaghetti Sauce)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Season each side of breast with garlic salt and Italian seasoning to your liking; place in casserole dish.
Spoon pasta sauce equally over top of each breast.
Bake for about 45 minutes; sprinkle equally with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese are melted.
You'll also love
- Easier Bone-In Buttermilk Fried... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Gnocchi Creamy Chicken Soup 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Bake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Kiev 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Schnitzel 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe