Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 extra large eggs- room remperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (lightly packed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped heath bar's, ( 1.4 oz bar's) or chopped nut's
Preheat oven to 350@. Spray the top of 12 muffin tin's with cooking spray and line them with paper liner's. Into a med. bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices. In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
Divide the batter among prepared pan's, and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out vlean. Ser aside to cool completely.
6 oz.cream cheese at room temp. 3 tablespoon's butter at room tenp.,1/4- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract,1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2- 2 1/2 cup's conf. sugar.
In bowl with mixer, cream butter and cheeseon low speed until smooth. Stir in flavoring's. Slowly add the conf. sugar and mix until smooth.
Ref. frosting for 30-60 min. before frosting.
You'll also love
- Pomegranate and Pear Salad with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shrimp; Curry-rubbed Grilled... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Streusel Squares 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato-Cheddar Tart 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chard Slaw with Creamy Scallion... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shaved Squash and Tomato Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Cornbread Casserole 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dump Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)