Roasted Chili Lime Cauliflower
Each serving equals 0 PointsPlus
- 1 medium/large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
Adapted from LaaLoosh.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
Lightly mist cauliflower florets with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Place cauliflower on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and place cauliflower into serving bowl. Top with green onions and squeeze fresh lime juice all over the cauliflower.
You'll also love
- quick boneless chicken thighs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Brown Rice and Lentils 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carla Hall's Flourless Cornbread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli slaw salad with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vitamix - Banana Cream Pie... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vitamix - Citrus Refresher Smoothie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Poke Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)