Blueberry Honey Jam
- ◾4 cups blueberries
- ◾2 cups granulated sugar
- ◾1/2 cup honey
- ◾1/4 cup lemon juice
- ◾pinch of salt
Adapted from whatsheshaving.com
1. In a large heavy bottomed pot, crush the blueberries with a potato masher. Add the sugar, honey, lemon juice and salt.
2.Bring to a boil. Keep the berries at a rapid boil and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes.
3.Pour into sterilized jars (I used 3 250 ml jars). If sealed properly the jars don’t need to be refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Delicious Sweet Summer Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Pasta With Tilapia 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- HCG Diet Cucumber Orange Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Michael Symon’s Roasted Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Elderberry and Strawberry Pie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake from Scratch:: By... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Blooming Peach and Blueberry Tart... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)