Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks
Easy grilled chicken recipe adapted from Rachael Ray
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- One 12 oz can beer, room temp
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 chicken drumsticks
In a resealable plastic bag, combine beer, butter, garlic, chili powder, brown sugar, and salt. Add the drumsticks, seal the bag and let marinate while you proceed.
I let marinate for 6-12 hours.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan to high.
3. Transfer chicken to grill and grill drumsticks brushing with beer marinade and turning occasionally until skin is golden and crisp about 20-25 minutes.. Serve with lime wedges.
**Can be doubled, I did.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Dumplings 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Almond Flour Pancakes 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Delicious Grilled Chicken Marinade 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Better Than Alice’s Chicken 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Red Pozole with Chicken (Pozole... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- The Perfect Baked or Grilled... 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
Review this recipe