Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks
Easy grilled chicken recipe adapted from Rachael Ray
- One 12 oz can beer, room temp
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 chicken drumsticks
In a resealable plastic bag, combine beer, butter, garlic, chili powder, brown sugar, and salt. Add the drumsticks, seal the bag and let marinate while you proceed.
I let marinate for 6-12 hours.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan to high.
3. Transfer chicken to grill and grill drumsticks brushing with beer marinade and turning occasionally until skin is golden and crisp about 20-25 minutes.. Serve with lime wedges.
**Can be doubled, I did.
You'll also love
- Down Home Fried Chicken 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumplings 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Red Pozole with Chicken (Pozole... 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken with Peanut Glaze 4.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Cola... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- BBQ Beer Can Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)