Avocado, Mozzarella and Tomato Grilled Cheese
- Bread of choice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 pieces of Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- olive oil
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Butter one side of 2 slices of whatever bread you're using. Place one slice butter side down in the pan.
3. Top with sliced avocado, mozzarella cheese slices and a couple slices of tomato. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Top with remaining piece of bread, butter side up.
4. Cook until bread it golden brown (2-3 minutes), then flip and brown the other side. Serve.