By Fleur de lis
This is from a good friend, Judy Snow.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- 1 deep dish pie shell (baked at 400 degrees for 8 minutes)
- 5 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced and peeled
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil or 1 tsp of dried
- 4 slices bacon, crispy fried
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups of combined sharp cheddar and mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, mixed well with cheese (add less if desired)
Layer tomatoes, basil, bacon and onions in pie shell. Top with cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 mins or until top is browned.