Zucchini & Potato Tian
Sliced summer veggies baked with cheese
- Olive Oil
- 2 Large Onions, cut in half and sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, mince
- 3/4 LB Zucchini (may combine with yellow squash)
- 1 LB Potatoes
- 1 LB tomatoes (opt)
- 1 TB fresh Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 OZ Gruyere cheese, shredded
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Slice the onion and sauté with olive oil for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not overcook. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish which you have brushed with olive oil.
Slice vegetables into rounds approx. 1/4 inch thick.
Place the vegetables (except the zucchini) in a single layer in the dish in an alternating pattern. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes. Remove foil and thyme sprigs if you used fresh herbs. Add zucchini, and sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking for an additional 15-20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)