Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect treat for the fall!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (2 sticks) cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white morsels
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts, toasted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in a small bowl.
Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage and Potato Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Brazilian Chicken Curry 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip-Zucchini Snack Cakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cookie Monster's Famous Sugar... 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Pineapple-Coconut Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Nutty Date Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)