Banana / Pumpkin Bread - Nuwave Oven
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
mash the bananas.
add the slightly beaten eggs, milk, cinnamon,oil, and nutmeg.
add the cake mix half at a time making sure all mix is incorporated before adding the second batch.
Add 2 cups of pumpkin if wanting pumpkin bread.
fill loaf pans 2/3 full. (we used miniature pans).
bake on full power 12 minutes uncovered.
the crust will form on top but it will not be done in the middle.
put a little butter over the top.
cover with tin foil allowing room for the bread to rise.
bake another 12 minutes on full power. done.
The bread rises up in the middle.
the butter and tinfoil are essential for the last baking to prevent cracking.
You'll also love
- Orange and Cranberry Tea Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Scallops over Wilted... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Tomatoes and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's Creamy Raspberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup (The Chew) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kopp's Canteen Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crisp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maya Angelou's Banana Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)