Black Walnut Pound Cake
This came from Kay Young
- 2 sticks butter[ soften]
- 1/2 cup crisco
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 &1/2 teaspoons lemon flavoring
- 1 teaspoon black walnut flavoring
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup black walnuts [ chopped]
Cream first 3 ingredients toghter well ,add one egg at a time ,blend in sour cream and flavorings .
Sift flour and baking powder ,gradually add nuts to flour mixture .
Gradually add this to the buttrt , sugar and egg mixture untel well blended .
Turn into coated bunt pan with pam cake spray .
Bake 350 deg. for 20 minutes , reduce heat to 325 deg. and bake One hour and fifteen minutes longer .
If using smaler bunt pan bake 15 minutes less
You'll also love
- Double lemon spritz cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mocha Decadence Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Magic Lemon Squares 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Elizabethan Cold Oven Pound Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Simply Citrus Cream Cake 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Almond Pound Cake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken, Broccoli and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)