Zucchini Side Dish
- olive oil
- garlic or garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese and/or parmesan cheese
Adapted from msn.com
Low carb!...YES!! talk about yummy!
SIMPLE EASY SIDE DISH...
Slice the zucchini in half. Slice off the bottom to keep in stable. Brush with olive oil and top w...ith garlic or garlic powder. Top with sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Use mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese or mixed blend.. Bake 375 for 20 to 30 minutes until soft.
You'll also love
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cake 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Potatoes in Creamy... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Zucchini & Potato Pancakes 4.5/5 (37 Votes)