Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Tired of ordinary salads? This Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette will change it up and satisfy the family.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Basil & Garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, halves
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Bac'n Pieces™ Bacon Flavored Bits
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion, slices
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Mix oil, vinegar, Seasoning and salt in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for the salad.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning frequently. Cut chicken into thin slices. Toss pasta, vegetables and chicken in large bowl with reserved vinaigrette. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Bac'n Pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding Cake 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Homemade Crackers 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Potatoes in Creamy... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pan Fried Italian Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Salad 4.5/5 (31 Votes)