Pork Chops and Potatoes in Creamy Ranch Gravy
I know many people have a hard time making a gravy they are happy with. When I see a recipe like this pork chops and potatoes in a creamy ranch gravy, I’m happy to share it for this reason. This recipe is practically foolproof and is a great recipe for a new cook. There’s really no way you can mess this up.
- 4-6 pork chops, browned
- 6-8 potatoes, medium
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 c milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 600mins
Adapted from homeandgardendigest.com
Chop potatoes into large pieces. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and put potatoes on the bottom.
Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
Mix together the condensed soups, Ranch dressing mix and milk.
Pour on top of the pork chops and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Creamed Chopped Beef On Toast 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pork lumpia/spring rolls 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Potato Grilled Cheese 4.6/5 (35 Votes)