Blueberry Banana Nut Bread
So moist and yummy!!
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dry oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350* and grease 1 - 9x5 loaf or 2 of the medium size loaf pans
In bowl, dredge blueberries in 2 tablespoons of flour, now gentle stir this in another bowl with the oats, nuts, flours, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl cream together the shortening and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Next cream in the mashed bananas.
Gently stir the dry & wet ingredients together. Just until combined.
Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire rack and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Aunt Mary's Blueberry Muffins 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Super Easy Banana Avocado Mint Ice... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Low-Fat No-Bake Blueberry... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)