Campbell's Southern-Style Barbecued Chicken
Make two sauces in separate containers; one for brushing the chicken while it cooks, and one in a saucepan to heat on the stove and make the BBQ sauce for the table.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Make two containers so double the ingredients for sauce:
- 1 can (26 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 4 pounds), skin removed or wings, thighs and breasts with skin removed.
Adapted from google.com
How to Make It
Stir the soup, honey, mustard and onion powder in a 1-quart saucepan. Make the other sauce in a container to use at the grill.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 20 minutes, turning the chicken over once during grilling. Brush the chicken with the soup mixture and grill for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the soup mixture.
Heat the saucepan with the soup mixture to a boil and serve with the chicken
You'll also love
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Skinny Waldorf Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomatillo Ranch Chicken 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Southern Style Slow Cooker BBQ... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Pizzas- Weight... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe