Chicken and Broccoli Crepes
Surprisingly easy to make! Just serve with a side salad.
- BASIC CREPES:
- 1 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli
- 2 c. shredded, cooked chicken
- 12 basic crepes
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. flour
- Dash of salt
- 3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. American cheese, shredded
Combine flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt. Beat with rotary beater. Heat lightly greased skillet. Remove from heat. Spoon 3 tablespoons of batter and tilt skillet until batter spreads evenly. Return to heat and brown one side only.
FOR FILLING: Cook broccoli according to directions. Drain. Combine broccoli, chicken, and 1/2 cup sauce.
FOR SAUCE: Melt butter in flour and salt. Add milk all at once. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheese until it melts. Remove 1/2 cup sauce and set aside
TO ASSEMBLE: Spread 1/4 cup filling on non-browned side of crepe, leaving 1/4 inch side down in baking dish. Repeat until all crepes are rolled. Drizzle sauce over crepes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Mom's Danish Kringle 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Glazed Pan-Fried Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli & Fennel Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli, Sun Dried... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Crepe 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mango Crepe Samurai 3.3/5 (33 Votes)