Chicken, Broccoli, Sun Dried Tomatoes over Pasta
Super Delicious one pot meal!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut
- into strips, maybe 1/2 inch
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cut
- into pieces
- 1 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes
- sliced thin, don't drain.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated.
Parboil your broccoli and drain set aside.
In large skillet, heat your oil over medium heat. Saute garlic until golden stirring frequently. Add your chicken strips and saute until almost cooked. Add your broccoli,saute a minute. Now ad your sun dried tomatoes, I also add some of the oil from the jar, your basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Mix. Add wine, broth, and butter. Cook 5-10 minutes. Serve over cooked bow tie pasta(make sure each plate gets some sauce) topped with lots of freshly grated cheese.
You'll also love
- Sausage Quiche 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Million Dollar Macaroni & Cheese... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Chowder 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Crunchy Broccoli 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Broccoli Salad with... 3.8/5 (44 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese Deluxe 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- "Chicken" Piccata w/ Gardein 4/5 (34 Votes)