Lemony Blueberry Cheese Tart
- 1 1 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 1 1 1 (8-ounce) or 1 cup mascarpone cheese or 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 5 5 5 tablespoons lemon curd*, divided (purchased or homemade from recipe below)
- 2 2 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Lemon curd can be found in the jam and jelly section of the supermarket.
Adapted from google.ca
Preheat oven to 375°F. Press the pie crust into a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, or leave in the original aluminum pie tin. With the tines of a fork, pierce the bottom and sides. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes; refrigerate until cool, about 10 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together cheese and 3 tablespoons of the lemon curd until smooth. (If mixture is too thick to spread, stir in a small amount of milk.) Spread mixture in the bottom of the cooled tart shell. In a medium-size bowl, gently stir the blueberries and the remaining 2 tablespoons lemon curd until thoroughly combined. Spoon the blueberries evenly over the mascarpone layer. Cover and chill 2 hours. To serve, remove the sides of the tart pan if used; cut into wedges.
Yield : 8 servings