Blueberry Oat Cookies
Golden brown oatmeal cookies with blueberries and a hint of cinnamon featuring a soft inside and crispy chewy outside.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in the blueberries.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove to wire racks to cool.
You'll also love
- Summer Squash Sauté 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Deep Fried Pork Chops with Sweet... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Berry Breakfast Smoothie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Watermelon Breeze 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pound Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Citrusy Fig & Almond Jam 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- paula deen's strawberry shortcake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Diabetic Nestle Toll House... 3.7/5 (84 Votes)