Muffins - Toasted Quinoa, Blueberry and Banana Muffin
- 100 g quinoa, rinsed and toasted
- 100 g flour (40% urid, 40% tapioca, 20% cornmeal)
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 50 g blueberries or other dried fruit
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
Adapted from glutenfreeworks.com
Heat oven to 170C (fan)
Whisk the flour and baking powder together then stir in quinoa and blueberries.
Mix mashed banana, oil, sugar and eggs.
Mix the wet and dry mixtures together
Spoon into paper cases – no more than 2/3 full.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes until brown on top.
Tip onto a cooling rack to avoid a soggy bottom. Freeze as soon as cold for an easy snack.
You'll also love
- Vegan Scalloped Potatoes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Cake - Olive Oil w/Blueberries 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken with Lemon and Capers 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Sugar Cookie Stuffed... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumble Bars 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry Hand Pies 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Bread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE 4.8/5 (5 Votes)