Asian Pork Strip Stir Fry with Pineapple, Blackberries and Raspberries
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 T. Sake
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 c. pineapple juice
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. fresh grated ginger
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 c. water
- 4 oz. sliced carrots
- 1 c. pea pods
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint raspberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Assemble all ingredients.
2. Add rice to rice cooker. Set on quick setting.
3. Chop vegetables, grate ginger, trim and cut pork into strips.
4. Heat a skillet, then spray with cooking spray. Sauté pork strips. Season with garlic powder and white pepper.
5. In a small bowl, combine onions, sake, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger and water. Whisk together.
6. Add mixture to the strips. Continue to sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add scallions, carrots and pea pods. Cover and steam for 3-5 minutes.
8. Chop pineapple and add to blackberries and raspberries.
9. Remove from heat and serve over rice with fruit salad.
You'll also love
- Morel Mushroom Risotto 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ham & Tater Corn Chowder 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Healthy Pulled Pork Sandwiches 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Blackberries 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Smoothie 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cherry IceBox Cookies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pulled Pork (Crock Pot) 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Crostata - Linda's... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)