Apple Cranberry and Almond Slaw
Apples, cranberries and almonds give this slaw the perfect amount of flavor.
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cabbage, shredded, 6 to 7 cups packed
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples, sliced into matchsticks, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Adapted from cookingclassy.com
In a mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth, while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to evenly coat.
Serve immediately for best results.
You'll also love
- Greek Yogurt, Spinach, and Feta... 4/5 (74 Votes)
- Crispy ranch tilapia 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Nutella Hand Pies 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Muffins 4.6/5 (15 Votes)