Apple Cranberry and Almond Slaw
Apples, cranberries and almonds give this slaw the perfect amount of flavor.
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cabbage, shredded, 6 to 7 cups packed
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples, sliced into matchsticks, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Adapted from cookingclassy.com
In a mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth, while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to evenly coat.
Serve immediately for best results.
You'll also love
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- BAKED APPLE PIE ROLL-UPS 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Cups 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cranberry Honey Butter 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chewy Oatmeal-Cranberry Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)