Citrus Sauce for Grilled Rainbow Trout
- 1 tsp. grated lemon, lime and orange zest
- 1 tbsp. juice of lemon, lime and orange
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. each chopped parsley and cilantro
- 2 tbsp. diced red pepper
- salt and pepper
Combine juice, zest, Dijon and honey in a blender. On high speed, slowly add oil to make an emulsion. Place sauce in a bowl and stir in parsley, cilantro and red pepper just before serving.
Pat dry and rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness.
Serve sauce over trout.
You'll also love
- Chicken-Couscous Bake with Capers... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Spiedies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRAB PIZZA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Eggplant Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey And Apricot Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Sweet Potato-Apple Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Butter (Alfred... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon Orange Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)