Adapted from William Hudanich
- 8 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 10 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 4 pounds boneless top sirloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch cubes
1. Mix all ingredients and marinate the meat at least four hours in a nonreactive container in refrigerator.
2. Preheat broiler. Thread cubes onto 16 metal or bamboo skewers. Reserve marinade.
3. Broil five minutes. Baste with marinade, turn and broil another five minutes for medium. Serve on Italian bread. A sandwich is created by pulling skewer from meat.