Pork with Sweet Onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. lean pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. sugar twin or Splenda
- Pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in skillet at medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add pork to same skillet; cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink inside. Set aside and let stand for 5 minutes.
Return onion mixture to same skillet at high heat, adding water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar twin and pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until most liquid has evaporated. Thinly slice pork and serve with onions.
You'll also love
- Southwest Cornbread and Chorizo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Emeril's Three-Cheese Baked... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- turkey enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork - Mushroom Glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken-Crispy Onion 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)