Pork with Sweet Onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. lean pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. sugar twin or Splenda
- Pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in skillet at medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add pork to same skillet; cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink inside. Set aside and let stand for 5 minutes.
Return onion mixture to same skillet at high heat, adding water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar twin and pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until most liquid has evaporated. Thinly slice pork and serve with onions.
You'll also love
- Subway Sweet Onion Sauce 3.9/5 (136 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Medallions of Maine Lobster with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Mediterranean Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Multi-Grain Blueberry Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Houlihan's Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Insane Oven Beef Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Pearl Onion Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)