Insane Oven Beef Ribs
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Place the ribs in a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until the meat is no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
2.Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red wine, olive oil, flour, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
3.Drain the ribs, and coat generously with the sauce. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
4.Roast for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fork tender. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the ribs about halfway through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Braised Beef Short Ribs 4.5/5 (67 Votes)