Creamy Spinach Ricotta Pasta
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 15 ounces diced tomato -- with basil, onions & garlic
- 10 ounces chopped spinach -- fresh or frozen
- 2 1/2 cups alfredo sauce -- jarred 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta following package directions. Drain; return to pot. Stir in tomatoes and chopped onions.
3. Cook spinach in microwave following package directions. Squeeze out moisture. Transfer to a bowl. Add Alfredo sauce, ricotta, garlic salt and pepper; stir to combine.
4. Transfer spinach mixture to pasta pot; toss to combine. Transfer pasta mixture to prepared baking dish.
5. Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan and oil. Sprinkle over pasta. Bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Dipping Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese, German Style 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Corn Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Maple Pecan Cheesecake -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Snapper over Sauteed Spinach... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.8/5 (11 Votes)