Pumpkin Maple Pecan Cheesecake - Anne Thornton
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs (from approximately 12 graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup pure grade B maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Maple Pecan Glaze:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pure grade B maple syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For the cheesecake: Finely crush the graham crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or use a food processor. In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter and firmly press into the bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually mix in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. With the mixer on medium, add the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well and pour into the springform pan.
Bake until the center appears nearly set, but jiggles a little when shaken, 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool for 1 hour. Cover and chill overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
For the glaze: In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the whipping cream and pure maple syrup and bring it to a boil. Boil until slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the chopped pecans. Cover and chill until time to serve. Stir before serving.
To serve: Spoon the Maple Pecan Glaze over the cheesecake
You'll also love
- Chile Verde Con Cerdo (Green Chili... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BANANA LOAF - SOUTH AFRICA 4/5 (1 Votes)
- German Style Mashed Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Cake (Silver Palate) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash-Sweet... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dream Cake with Cinnamon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)