Christmas Corn Casserole
Arlene Duncan's Recipe
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 box jiffy corn bread mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325
Saute onion, bell peppers in butter.
Mix together eggs, corn & jiffy mix. Add onions & bell peppers.
Pour into a 9 x 11 baking dish.
Mix sour cream with a little milk & spread on top.
sprinkle with scheese and paprika
Bake for about 45 minutes.