Frosty Orange Creme Layered Dessert
This easy to make Frosty Orange Creme Layered Dessert is refreshing and cool on a hot summer day. Try different types of sherbet to switch it up a bit.
- 2 cups orange sherbet, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spread sherbet onto bottom of prepared pan to form even layer. Freeze 10 min.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over sherbet in pan.
Freeze at least 3 hours. To unmold, invert pan onto plate; remove foil.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pears in Puff Pastry with Lemon... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Tart Cherry Cobbler 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Chile con Queso 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach-Rhubarb Crisp 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- GARLIC ROSEMARY AND LEMON OVEN... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Bacon, Orange &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)