Pig Licking Cake
Super easy and good! A 3 layer yellow cake with mandarin oranges and crushed pineapples mixed in, slathered with a frosting of Cool Whip and vanilla pudding. Yum-O!
- 1 box (18 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (11 ounce) mandarin oranges with juice
- 1 carton (12 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1 box (3 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and butter. Add the mandarin oranges and juice, and beat well by hand. Pour the batter into three 9 inch round cake pans. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
In a large bowl combine the Cool Whip and instant pudding mix. Add the drained pineapple. Refrigerate until the cake is cooled. Spread between the layers and frost the top and sides of the cake.
Store the cake in the refrigerator.