Peanut Butter, Berry and Banana Stuffed French Toast
You can turn Sunday morning breakfast into a special event in minutes by adding peanut butter, jelly, banana and cream cheese to your favorite French Toast.
- 1/4 cup(s) Smucker's® Strawberry Syrup or Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bread, white or wheat
- 2 medium bananas, cut in slices about 1/4" thick
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Smucker's® Strawberry Syrup or Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Whipped cream (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 14mins
1.Stir together fruit syrup or preserves and peanut butter until smooth. Add softened cream cheese. Stir until blended. Spread mixture evenly on 8 slices of bread. Place banana slices on top of 4 slices of bread. Top with peanut butter-covered bread slices to make 4 sandwiches.
2.Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow bowl. Melt butter in skillet or on griddle over medium heat.
3.Dip both sides of each "sandwich" in egg mixture, letting it soak in slightly. Cook in hot skillet or on griddle, 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn, cooking another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
4.Serve immediately, topped with additional strawberry syrup or preserves and whipped cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- BAKED PORKCHOPS 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins or Cookies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie with Chocolate... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Sugar Plum Cake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Avocado Feta Salsa 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Raspberry Mint Sorbet 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Griddle Cakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)