Dinner in a flash...and I want cooked rice with this!
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- salt and pepper to season pork
- 2 about 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into thick rings
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons banana or tomato catsup
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Lightly brown both sides of seasoned pork chops (salt and pepper) in hot oil in a skillet. Arrange onion rings on top of browned pork chops. In a small bowl, combine soup, worcestershire sauce and catsup and spoon over pork and onion rings. Cover skillet with glass lid and bake in 350 F oven for an hour.