Banana Pudding Icebox Cake
Impressive dessert with layers of classic banana pudding ingredients in a springform pan. Thin chilled and sliced like a cake.
- 1 or 2 amall boxes Instant pudding mix, Banana Cream and/or White Chocolate recommended (prepared as directed on package for a pie)
- 4-6 mediumm ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- Box of Nilla vanilla wafers
- 8 to 16 ozs. Cool Whip whipped topping (or prepared whipping cream)
- For a 9" pan, I used 2 boxes of pudding mix (one banana cream and one vanilla, combined with 2 1/2 cups milk, 6 bananas, and about 16 ozs. Cool Whip. You may have to adjust ingredient amounts for other sized pans.
In a 9" Springform pan, layer as follows:
1) Cookies in bottom of pan
2) Pudding, thin layer
3) Sliced bananas
4) Cool Whip (or prepared whipped cream)
Repeat layers 3-4 times, or until pan is full, ending with Cool Whip on top. Garnish with crumble cookies, if desired.
Chill 4-6 hours before removing side of pan.
Slice as you would a cake and serve. Garnish each slice with florets of whipped cream, if desired.