Extra-Special Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
Adapted from tasteof home.com
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans or seven 5 3/4 x 3 x 2 inch foil loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in the cream cheese.
3. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking sod, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. On low speed, gradually beat into the egg mixture.
4. Fold in walnuts and zucchini. Evenly divide batter between the two-prepared pans or seven smaller pans. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes (for large pans) or 35 minutes for smaller pans or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. turn out of pans and allow to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Pasta Carbonara 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple-Spice Cake w/Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- LINGUINE WITH FRESH TOMATO AND... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Potato Chip Pretzel Caramel Corn 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Bites 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins .. no... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)