Creamy and Rich Banana and Macadamia Smoothie
Banana and macadamia smoothie recipe. Get refreshed- this smooth, creamy breakfast drink is the right way to start the day.
- 2 very ripe bananas, slightly frozen
- 3 1/2 ounces honey-roasted macadamias
- 2 tablespoons vanilla honey yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 banana, extra, halved lengthways
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Blend the frozen bananas, 2 ¼ ounces of the macadamias, the yogurt, milk, and wheat germ in a blender for several minutes until thick and creamy. Finely chop the remaining macadamias and put on a plate. Toss the banana halves in the nuts to coat. Stand a banana half in each glass and then pour in the smoothie. Make 2 large glasses.
Note: The bananas need to be very ripe. To freeze bananas, peel and chop them, toss in lemon juice and freeze in an airtight container ready for use.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- New Year Black-Eyed Peas 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Honey Semifreddo 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pomegranate Molasses (Alton Brown) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- JAMAICAN BANANA BREAD 3.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Grandma's Sugar Cookie Martini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)