Roasted Beef and Horseradish Cheddar Panini
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- hot sauce
- 8 slices bread
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 8 slices horseradish cheddar cheese
- 12 thin slices roast beef
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
For panini, brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil. Spread non-oiled side of 4 bread slices with sour cream-chive sauce. Place cheese on other non-oiled side of remaining bread.
Over cheese place roast beef, onion, and lettuce and one slice of cheese.
Grill sandwiches until bread is golden brown and cheese melts, 4 minutes per side.