Strawberry Brownie Torte
- 1 (21.5- or 23.6-oz.) package brownie mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4-oz.) container frozen non dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
1.) Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans. Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
2.) Prepare brownie mix as package directs for cake-like brownies; Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350º for 20 mins or until top springs back when touched. Let cool.
3.) In large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and water; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 mins. Fold in whipped topping.
4.) Place one brownie layer on serving plate. Top with half each the pudding mixture and strawberries. Repeat, refrigerate leftovers.