Tasty Orange Chicken
- 3-4 boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/3 c flour
- olive oil
- 1/2 TBS salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 TBS ketchup
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 TBS brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 315mins
Adapted from allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com
In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup.
Pour the flour in a small bowl.
Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken
The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since it's going in the crock pot.
After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot.
Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
Serve over rice and even add veggies if you want a healthier meal.
You'll also love
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Beef Enchiladas with Mole Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chop with Black Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze 4/5 (3 Votes)
- HG's Cha-Cha-Cherry BBQ Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Flank Steak 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Saffron Quinoa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beverages - Punch (Orange-yellow... 5/5 (1 Votes)