Lemon Butter Flank Steak
- 1 1/2 lb flank
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 4 T EVOO
- 4 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper
- Lemon Butter
- 4 c shredded Napa
- 1 c fresh bean sprouts
- 2 green onions , bias sliced
Place staek in shallow dish. Add cilantro, half of the EVOO, lemon peel,juice and garlic. add 1/2 t of sale and a dash of pepper and the red pepper. Turn steak to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare Lemon Butter. In bowl combine 3T softened butter, 3 T minced lemongrass, 1/4 c cilantro, 1 T lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper to taste.
Cook steak on grill pan discarding marinade. Remove steak and let stand covered. Add veggies to skillet.
You'll also love
- Chicken Sausage Puffs with Creamy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted-Red-Pepper-and-Crab Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Spinach &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Tart with Apricot Glaze 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almost Homemade Lemon Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Saffron Quinoa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Halibut with Lemon Butter... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Roughy Fillets with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)