Bonefish Grill Blackberry Rum Runner
- 1-1/2 ounces Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- 1/2 ounce Banana Liqueur (DeKuyper or Bols)
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Splash of orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Monin Blackberry Syrup
- 3 fresh blackberries
- Splash of Sprite
Adapted from bonefishgrillathome.blogspot.com
Pour the first five ingredients, along with two of the blackberries, into a cocktail shaker with enough ice to fill a 14-ounce beverage glass.
Pour into beverage glass and top with Sprite.
Garnish with the reserved blackberry and a straw.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Muffins 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham and Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- MUSSELS: Mussels on the Half Shell... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Pie Dip & Cinnamon-Sugar... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Tapas: Crab Dip 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Sour Cream Waffles 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Salmon with Cream Cheese &... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Scones 4.3/5 (18 Votes)