Ham and Potato Casserole
- 5 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil.
Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
Mix sour cream, butter, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt and pepper with the potatoes.
Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Serve with buttered broccoli.
You'll also love
- leftover ham and potato casserole 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham and Potato Beer Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Basic Black-Eyed Peas 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- CREAMY WILD RICE AND MUSHROOM SOUP... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Guinness Braised Onion and Aged... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Harvest Pot Roast with Sweet... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)