Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- 2 heads of broccoli, seperated into florets
- 2 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
3. Dabe in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork. 15 to 20 minutes. 4. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
You'll also love
- Turkey Tenderloin with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Chile, Beef and Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Goddess Cheese Pie (WB) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Porter's Depression... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)