Lemon Fluff Jello
- 3 small packages of lemon jello
- 2 C water
- 1 - 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 2 C cold water ( approx.)
- 1 (2cup) container Cool Whip
- 1 lemon pie filling - can
Drain pineapple and save juice. Add to water to make 2 cups. Bowl 2 cups water. Empty jello into boiled water. Mix well. When dissolved, combine pineapple juice with cold water and mix.
Refrigerate saucepan until jello is partially set. Approximately 45 minutes. Put jello mixture in bowl and whip with mixer. Fold in Cool Whip. Fold in pie filling, crushed pineapple and blend.
Spray 2 qt. mold or bundt pan with PAM. There will be extra.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)