Lemon Fluff Jello
- 3 small packages of lemon jello
- 2 C water
- 1 - 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 2 C cold water ( approx.)
- 1 (2cup) container Cool Whip
- 1 lemon pie filling - can
Drain pineapple and save juice. Add to water to make 2 cups. Bowl 2 cups water. Empty jello into boiled water. Mix well. When dissolved, combine pineapple juice with cold water and mix.
Refrigerate saucepan until jello is partially set. Approximately 45 minutes. Put jello mixture in bowl and whip with mixer. Fold in Cool Whip. Fold in pie filling, crushed pineapple and blend.
Spray 2 qt. mold or bundt pan with PAM. There will be extra.