Tequila-Lime Fruit Salad
Don't just drink your tequila...enjoy it in your fruit salad too! This delicious tequila and lime fruit salad gives just enough kick while still letting yummy tropical front be the star of the dish.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lime juice and tequila.
In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat.