- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 15 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 10-ounce bag frozen raspberries
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Put the lemon juice in a pitcher. Mix the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water to make a syrup, stirring well until the sugar dissolves. Add the sugar syrup to the lemon juice and top with 4 cups water. Taste to make sure it's sweet enough for you, then add the raspberries. (Keep in mind that the raspberries are tart, so be sure to sweeten enough!) Stir the lemonade, then chill in the fridge.
Fill mason jars with ice cubes and top them off with the lemonade.
Photograph by Kana Okada
You'll also love
- SPINACH DIP, LIGHT 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- HG's Super Stuffed Eggplant 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Candied Citrus Peel 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Corn and Blueberry Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry Relish 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- CRANBERRY ORANGE POUND CAKE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Crockpot Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- LEMON CHEESE CAKE PIE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)