Pink Lemonade Sherbet Party Punch
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/2 cans water
- 1 carton Raspberry sherbet
- 2 liter Sprite
- 3 lemons
1.In a pitcher, combine the pink lemonade concentrate and the cans of water.
2.Freeze for about 4 hours until slushy.
3.In the pitcher, add the lemons and a thick layer of raspberry sherbet.
4.Pour the Sprite over the top of sherbet and stir just a bit so it gets nice and frothy on top.
You'll also love
- Asparagus & Tomato Salad with Feta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pasta: Oyster Spaghetti 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Corn and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins- Passover 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Cupcakes, Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Balsamic... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Party Punch III 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Aloha Party Punch! 4.1/5 (19 Votes)