Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
Make this your morning breakfast smoothie!
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 large frozen strawberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (dairy, coconut, soy, almond)
- 2 teaspoons protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, or to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from alaskafromscratch.com
Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and whirl until smooth. Add more milk if needed to reach the desired consistency and taste for sweetness, adjusting as necessary. Pour into two glasses and enjoy promptly.
Some smoothie combinations are sweet enough without sweetener (especially if your banana is very ripe). If you want to sweeten up your smoothie, some great options are: honey, agave, maple syrup, Lyle's golden syrup, vanilla coffee creamer, etc.
You'll also love
- Beer Can Chicken with Lemon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana and Mango Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- *APPLE PIE MOONSHINE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Mandarin Lettuce Salad for 75 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli-Bacon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered Lettuce Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Linzer Torte Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veggie Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)