Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
Make this your morning breakfast smoothie!
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 large frozen strawberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (dairy, coconut, soy, almond)
- 2 teaspoons protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, or to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from alaskafromscratch.com
Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and whirl until smooth. Add more milk if needed to reach the desired consistency and taste for sweetness, adjusting as necessary. Pour into two glasses and enjoy promptly.
Some smoothie combinations are sweet enough without sweetener (especially if your banana is very ripe). If you want to sweeten up your smoothie, some great options are: honey, agave, maple syrup, Lyle's golden syrup, vanilla coffee creamer, etc.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Spinach & Roasted Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Raspberry Streusel Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana and Mango Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)